Bought a 120 gig hard drive with two rebates today, so the final price will be about $70.
rat is getting ready to take everything apart (be nice, Murphy!) and we shall see what happens. We are going to wait on the new monitor.
Talon must be gallavanting around once more today since no one answered the phone again.
Joules, glad you are enjoying YnM! I think I know what chara Lutra has in mind - does he have a katana, Lutra?
God, I hate it when the main hard drive dies. All the shit I have to re-install...
Well, in 2001 when my hard drive died last I was still using certain software for teaching and for classes and I suspect I will not reinstall those. So this time I will not have any Authorware, Director or Flash on the machine. I will install Photoshop with all the upgrades (v5-v7), SoundForge, various video viewers, MusicTime Deluxe (put in the notes on the staffs, makes sheet music and midis), Dreamweaver MX, Fireworks MX, Painter 8 and all my various third-party graphic plug-ins. That's probably it. And probably not my Catz4 program. Did that for a few years, then anime took over.
Dinner last night finally happened. After being told it would be over an hour to get a table at Dead Lobster we decided to go to Rudy's, the neighborhood Italian place close to us. I was CLOSED and it looks like it is closed for good! We ended up at another Italian place close to where my folks used to live. Third time's the charm.
The muses have been happy I am not on the computer. Drew up a E&S pic yesterday, right out of the blue. Still working on the shading but the image is pretty much set. Still debating on the bg. I may make it another beach setting using photos though I would prefer a bedroom setting. Hm, I will ponder it some more.
rat is looking at me, ready to start the tear-down, so I need to go.
Thanks: --> to Lia, my sensei, who has inspired me to draw again. I
wouldn't be doing this without your support, Domo Arigato!
--> to Talon, for sending me her fabulous fics, inspiring me with her writing to draw my first
illustration for a story and actually liking what I drew.
--> to Dasia, for her words of encouragement when drawing her original chara.
--> to Joules, a wonderful epic fic writer, for liking my art enough to want to post them with Talon's
and her own stories.
--> to Lutra, the other half of the epic team, for being so supportive.
--> to Jacque' & Becca Raddittzu, we met on eBay as bidder and sellers and now we are face-to-face
friends. You showed us the real DBZ with your fansubs. It's all your fault the house is full of
doujinshi! *LOL*